Tuition fee & scholarship
The tuition fee is of 8.000,00 Euro. Some scholarships for covering the inscription fee or part of it are available.
The payment of the tuition fee will be splitted in four installments as follows:
- 1st instalment at the university enrollment
- 2nd instalment by 31/01/2020
- 3rd instalment by 31/03/2020
- 4th instalment by 30/06/2020
Students should cover accommodation and travel costs by their own.
Accomodation informations are available visiting the following portals:
Thanks to the contributions by Compagnia di San Paolo, Fondazione CRT and the collaboration with the International Institute of Humanitarian Law (IIHL), some scholarships for covering the inscription fee or part of it are available (click on the following menu items).
SCHOLARSHIP RESERVED TO ISEE CERTIFICATION HOLDER
GRADUATORIA Borse di studio ISEE a.a 2019/2020
*ISEE parificato for students with incomes and estates abroad.
You must request a ISEE parificato:
- If you are residing abroad
- If you are residing in Italy, but you are not independent and your family resides abroad
- economic condition
- professional profile
- capacity to implement the acquired knowledge
- relevance of the participant for the course
- diversity of background and professional position
- geographic and gender balance.
Preference will be given to applicants for scholarships from low income countries.
Applicants interested in receiving financial assistance should clearly specify their request in the application form (look at Application and deadlines)